Injured in an Automobile Accident?

Were you injured in a car accident?  Contact an attorney immediately to discuss your potential rights.  Typically most medical bills will be covered under personal injury protection, however, an attorney can go after money for your pain and suffering and your lost wages.  

Contact Broadbent & Taylor  today to discuss your potential injury claims.  Our attorneys are available to assist you every step of the way.  We will fight to go after as much compensation from the insurance companies as possible.

We offer a free consultation for all injury claims in Massachusetts.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s